During this year's Tank days Laugaricio, our club represented signal camp of Red army. Particularly the main radio and telephone point of 14th Guards Independent Signal Battalion of 2nd Guards Army. This signal unit was transformed from 297th signal battalion in the summer of 1944. It has achieved "guards" title and was highly trained by using newest signal technologies as a backup of Stavka*.

* The Stavka (Russian: Ставка) was the high command of the armed forces in the Soviet Union.